Friday, February 23, 2007

travelling woes

Travelling all around the island is seriously tiring business (see today's travel schedule below), thank goodness I opted out of BEDOK at the last minute, and the dear boy came to pick me up at AMK and sent me home. Why did I have to go to those places, you might ask, and the answer is: social work visits for my social work module. I don't regret going, because I learnt alot while I was there; except that these places are so far away, and I had to really rush from each place to the other. Finally skipped cellgroup at Bedok and came home to rest. That means I only travelled to 2 places--sounds simple enough, but if you look at the MRT map you might be able to feel some of my pain!

House (Wilby Rd, Bt Timah) --Pasir Ris-- Ang Mo Kio--Bedok--House


Anyway, that's all over, and I'm back home. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home